Latest Blog Posts
Helping businesses to grow & improve cashﬂow.
B.I.T.E Conference 2020
Here's a rare local opportunity to learn more about marketing and managing your business and keeping up to date with the latest innovations that can help run your business more efficiently. A sell out event for the past three years, B.I.T.E Conference is the premier small business event in Greater Melbourne and Frankston region.Read More
HR & Employment during COVID-19
As COVID-19 struck, Australian businesses had to rapidly evolve and implement new ways of working with very little warning or preparation. Whilst many companies have successfully adjusted to their 'new normal', it's also time to consider what the future holds for employers.Read More
Moratorium On Evictions and Rent Relief
- Code of conduct for commercial tenancies.
- Residential landlords and tenants.
- Bank support for landlords who do not evict commercial tenants.
- SMSFs with commercial property that provide rent relief to a related party.
- Tax deductions for rental property owners.